Our favourite ways to keep motivation levels running high…
Summer is beckoning and if we know anything, it’s that you’ve signed up for a new gym membership, are spending your mornings on your yoga mat, taking your stress out on a boxing bag or are maximising your fitness levels with some HIIT training.
Yet as the better weather approaches, it can be all too easy to slide off the exercise wagon. Which is why Team ELEMIS have come up with their top 5 gym bag essentials to keep you motivated…
1. Tribal Popband set. There’s nothing more distracting than having hair in your eyes when you’re exercising. Yet no one wants to leave the gym with snagged, broken or kinked hair – particularly if you’re heading straight to the office. Which is why we love Popbands: Soft hair bands that look pretty and won’t snag or dent. Pop a set in that gym bag now.
2. The Natural Deodorant Company Active Deodorant Balm: Just because you’ve worked up a sweat doesn’t mean you want everyone else to know about it. We’ve fallen in love with this natural, alcohol-free, vegan brand of innovative deodorant balms that won’t leave a tell-tale white mark – and will leave you smelling fresh with Lemon and Geranium, Coriander and Lime, or Orange and Bergamot.
3. Rosie for Autograph Active Panelled Leggings: Designed by exercise-loving Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, these not only feel soft against your skin, but they also come in a sculpting stretch fabric that makes them super flattering. Because tugging on those 10 year-old joggers is no way to maintain motivation.
4. The Protein Ball Company protein balls: Buying a protein shake from your local gym each time you workout can soon add up. So sling some of these tasty protein hits into your bag instead. Containing a variety of different types of protein – including vegan, whey and egg white – they come in grown-up flavours such as Lemon and Pistachio, Cherry and Almond and, Goji and Coconut.
5. ELEMIS Revitalise-Me Shower Gel: A long, hot shower is a great way to reward efforts after a workout – but not all shower gels are made equal. The aromatherapeutic blend of Thyme, Basil, Neroli, Mandarin and Lime in our Revitalise-Me gel will uplift and revive you – as well as leaving your skin thoroughly cleansed and hydrated.